Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, MAKING A BOOKING OR MAKING A PAYMENT TO US
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.zincabersoch.com, together with any payments made via our mobile app or over the telephone (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.zincabersoch.com is a site operated by Zinc Abersoch Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08140594 and have our registered office at 1 Thomas Buildings, New Street, Pwllheli, LL53 5HH. Our main trading address is Zinc Café Bar and Grill, Minafon, Lon Pen Cei, Abersoch, LL53 7AW. Our VAT number is GB771113947.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 31st May 2023.
1. A deposit of £10 is required per person to be paid at the time of booking.
2. If you cancel your booking in excess of 24 hours before your booked dining time, your deposit will be refunded.
3. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booked dining time or you do not attend, your deposit will not be returned to you.
4. The latest booking offered for parties with children under 13 years of age (including babies) is 6.30pm. If a table is booked after this time, and you attend with children, you will be unable to dine and your deposit will not be refunded.
5. We do not allow dogs or other pets within our restaurant and bar. If you attend with a pet and are unable to dine as a result, your deposit will be forfeited.
6. If you attend with a larger party than you have booked (including children and babies), We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you. If you do not dine with us as a result, your deposit will not be returned.
7. If you are more than 15 minutes late and have not contacted us, whilst We will try and fit you in, We cannot guarantee that the table you have booked will be available. If you are unable to dine, it will be at Our discretion as to whether your deposit will be returned or not.
8. A failure to attend due to adverse weather conditions is insufficient for a return of your deposit, unless the restaurant is closed, and we have contacted you to cancel your booking.
9. We cannot guarantee that tables booked for the same dining time will be allocated next to each other. Please message or call us following the booking to confirm.
1. You accept that We and our suppliers collect, store and process your personal data and data collected automatically when making this booking. Data is also collected while communicating with and visiting the restaurant.
2. Currently our suppliers include – ResOs, Stripe, Wix, Epos Systems Limited and ICR Touch/Touch Reservation, although we reserve the right to amend this list of suppliers at any time, without notice to you.
3. This data includes, but is not limited to: name, e-mail address, phone number, food and drink preferences and allergies, location and device specifications.
4. Under the European GDPR law you may request a copy of the data we have collected, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of using this site
1. Our site is made available free of charge.
2. The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
3. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
5. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
6. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
7. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
8. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
9. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
10. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
12. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
13. This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to social media pages, video-sharing sites, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
14. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
16. Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
17. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
18. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
19. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.